About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Urban spirit


On me:
Visor: [Avoid] *Mesh* - Sideways Visor - Chevron (This was at Mens department, Idk if it's over yet or not, so maybe check @ the event and the mainstore also)
Hair: ::Exile::Desperately Wanting Wild Fusion 2 (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America 03 (@ Collabor88) LM
T shirt: ~G O L A Industry~ I'mDark? _02 (NEW! @ Perfect Wardrobe) Thank you Ransie <3 LM
Bracelet: FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black LM
Pants: Fruk - BioTech pants Blue (NEW!) LM
Shoes: .: vive nine :. RitaV2 Suede Spike&Cap - Grey (NEW!) LM

Decoration stuff:
Wall graffiti's: my own
Wall skateboards: [Avoid] *Mesh* - Skateboard Deck Display Prop (This also was/is? @ Mens dept)
Skateboard: OfficineAliprandiMotorCycles - OldSchool SkateBoard v3.8
Radio: Tee*fy Cassette Radio Stamps
Trash bin: Urban spirit - Domestic Recycle Bin - You will find this and loooots of other freebies here Click me

No comments:

Post a Comment