About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Victory!



Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 14 / MOCHA (NEW!) LM
Gasmask and collar: [whatever] Gasmask + Nina Collar - black (NEW! @ SL Fashion Week) LM
Tattoo: Mushroom Hunting #21- DAMNED - BodyShop (Very old hunt gift)
Necklace: ISON - stark dagger necklace (last FLF) LM
Vest: ISON - bomber vest (gray) (NEW!)
Watch: FEMALE_[MANDALA]SITENNOAH_watch&bracelet_black LM
Belt: [BUKKA]Buttle belt ver2.3 (Old gift) LM
Pants: .:villena:. - tucked up jeans military1 (NEW! @ The Mens dept) LM
Boots: Tabloid . REBOUND boots . Grey . (NEW! @ Limited Bazaar) LM
Small gun: *FN* Execution (2 Person) Pose + Gun (comes with a pose - not used in the pic)
Big ass gun: GCS Alpha Valkyrie Assault rifle 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment