About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

New disease: The Arcade Fever

Just a tiny bit of Arcade Gacha fever. Watch out...it's spreading and attacking your immune system fast!!!






 One of my fav machines @ The Arcade is always Glam Affair skins but this time they made my jaw drop to the floor and good thing I'm typing this cause I still haven't found my mouth! lol.
 I recently blogged the new Cleo skin line from -GA- (Here) and well, as much as I still love Cleo...Lulu stole the crown and is now my fav face EVER! The skin is so totally me and so sexy and pretty, I just wanna look at my ava for hours and lick the screen. lol.
Here I'm showing 8 common make ups, they all come in the same tone, which is not named but I believe it's America. If you look closely 6 first make ups are clean and then we have #7 and #8 with a little freckle thing going on, on the nose - I find it super cute.
Each skin comes with 4 brow options (Blonde, Brown, Dark and Red).
And of course there are 4 RARE skins to win. I was lucky enough to win #12 pretty fast, and I wanna thank my friend Crazychef aka Jaxon (see his awesome blog here) for winning #9 for me.
I'm still missing #10 and #11, however I'm very happy with what I got.
Since #09 and #12 are very light skins and more fairy/fantasy like, I didn't take pictures of them but you can see them on the original image below.


My other fav machines @ The Arcade this round was Emery, Wasabi Pills, Clawtooth, Tee*fy, Fashionably dead and The Secret Store with the adorable rag doll avatars. I have more blog pictures waiting on my desk top to share these releases later, when I have more time. My niece is almost up from her nap, so I gotta get back to reality and make her lunch. :/ lol.

 What is your fav thing @ The Arcade this round and what is your fav RARE item? Feel free to share in the comments. :)

Finally...Credits:

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Delta -  variety (NEW!) LM
Skins: Glam Affair - Lulu 01-08 (NEW! @ The Arcade) LM
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no no.02 LM
Earrings: LaGyo_Titiana earrings LM
Bikini: :Paper.Doll: Ruffly Kini: Cherry (NEW! @ The Arcade)
Flipflops: [Gos] Boutique - Barefeet V2 - Flat and [Gos] Boutique - FlipFlops - Colour Collection LM
Water gun: *MishMish* Squirt Gun (rez) - Dolphin RARE (NEW! @ The Arcade)...again - huge thanks to Jaxon. xoxo
Sand castle: :CP: Margarita Beach Sandcastle (NEW! @ Fameshed) LM
Beach towel: {what next} Island Beach Towel & Parasol  LM
Bracelet: Baiastice_Triple Stars Small Leather Cuff-red (NEW! @ The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment