About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Popeye's wife.

Hi! :)
Just a quickie blog as it's my bf's birthday and I need to pay attention to him...how inconvenient lol. <3 you babe.


 Few days ago, I was afk (as usual lol) and received some review copies from Mag<3.B.
The outfit I'm wearing is called Hello Sailor (in navy - check out all colors on MP or in world store) and I fell in love with it immediately. It's just so freakin cute!
 The price is very "wallet friendly" and if you decide to purchase it, you will get mesh suit in 5 sizes, sailor's hat, sandals with a hud for skin/nails and 2 life rings - one to hold and one to wear on waist.
It's perfect for the summer and perfect for best in beachwear etc kind of events at clubs. I'm sure that this piece of awesomeness will make your avi stand out.



CREDITS:
Hair: !lamb. Thieves Like Us (Mesh) - Loveless Pack (NEW! @ Hair Fair)
Skin: -Glam Affair - Katya - America 02 (NEW! @ TLC)
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hand Casual
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scorpios Simplicity Part 2 VIP SET
Full Outfit: Mag<3.B. Hello Sailor Navy (Links to MP and in world store are above)
Thank you very much Magritta Resident :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment