About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

It's been too long.

Hey peeps!
 The summer is slowly ending, therefore I'm slowly starting to spend more time indoors again...which means I will probably blog more often, at least that's the plan. I gotta say that I admire bloggers who post a blog each day, some of them post even a few. How in the world do you find time for this? I work @ home and still can't find a minute...or maybe I am lazy? I'll let you guess. lol.

 Aaaaaaaaaanywho - today's style was inspired by Remarkable Oblivion's snowboards that will be available to win @ The Arcade Gacha Event tomorrow. I do not own any...yet *sobs*, but I NEED them all..and the pink googles. lol.


Hat: 2:00 PM. m.m Snapback Gacha SOHO *RARE* <Ziyongchy mouse> @ Soho Market LM
Hair: !lamb. Adore (Mesh) - Mad Pack LM
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity - Bonus Metals Collection LM and .Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [SILVER] (@ The Boobies Show) LM
Tattoo: -UtopiaH- Rebelle Fleur Tattoo
Top: erratic / mindy - tshirt / awkward LM
Pants: AAHAKEE_SkinFit_offWhite V2 Demo
Sneakers: 2 REAL - LOW CUTTLERZ SHOES LM


1 comment: