About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Dream a little dream of me.

Oh, hey again!

I'm blogging some more gacha stuff, since I feel like NOT being lazy today for a change, lol.
Have you made it to the Arcade yet? Did you get all you wanted? My wish list is almost complete! \o/




Headband: [AUX] Gacha_Purrrfect Headband - Gray (NEW! @ The Arcade) LM
Hair: [LeLutka]-SEIKO hair/Fades Natural (NEW!) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Candy skin - America 07 (NEW! @ The Arcade)
Piercing: - .HoD. - Scorpio's Simplicity and .Pekka. Missy Chest piercings [SILVER]
Nightdress: Tee*fy Aurora  Nightdress Passion (NEW! @ The Arcade)
Pose and pillow: .click. Pillow Fight! 1 (NEW! @ The Arcade)
Bed: [*Art Dummy!] slumber bed.(wood-midnight) (NEW! @ The Arcade)
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet LM

No comments:

Post a Comment