About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New Neva's from Glam Affair @ Kustom9

Hi :)

 I think a real SL fashion blogger is a person who likes to be a chameleon and change shapes/skins and even style for the good of the picture and pleasing their sponsors.
 I am not one of them...lol. Maybe I'm making an antiadvertisement  for myself right now but I always try to stay honest to others but mostly to myself.
 I have 23 folders of different skin creators and a folder called "all other skins" - this will probably make it around 30 designers total...now in each and every folder there is from a few to-hundreds of skins, so trust me - I do have tons to choose from, yet I still do not feel"myself" enough in any of them unless it's Glam Affair and I don't see this changing for as long as they keep making amazing faces.
 Now, let's get to the point of today's post...Kustom9, a new biweekly event just opened it's doors today and well, I'm not gonna tell ya there are some awesome stuff there, cause obviously there are...lol, but the most awesome stuff are of course the GA skins! Totally new five NEVA make ups on Europa tones, only 190L each and 590L for the pack of 5. Also, each skin comes with 6 eyebrow colors. :)

From left to right = 01 - 05




Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Julia Hair [2] LM
Eyes: IKON Perspective Eyes - Blush LM
Eyeliner: -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no no.02 LM
Piercing: - .HoD. - Broken Reflection Mesh Piercing VIP GROUP GIFT LM
Earrings: MG - Necklace - Shadow Cross (NEW! @ Collabor88) LM
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Tibetan Horn Of Happiness
Skin: -Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa ( Pack ) (NEW! @ Kustom9)  LM
Shirt: *chronokit* Tailored Jacket Check Red (NEW!) LM

 Also...I have to be a bitch and do a little rant here. I do not understand why Chronokit does their clothing in one size only? They used to do a few sizes but recently each new release is just one "female" size and one "male" size in the folder. This jacket I'm wearing in the picture is amazing, but it's made for a very skinny model with 0 hips and can't be worn with any mesh bottoms cause they stick out thru the shirt BIG TIME as if we were back to prim clothing. Why Chronokit, WHY? You do freaking kick ass stuff but why so tiny and only one size? You can't expect your customers to change their shape just to wear your clothing. Please, someone beg them to make standard 5 sizes! lol.
 That is all.
I'm gonna go hide in my pocket now in case anyone wanna diss me. lol.

Stay awesome world!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment