About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

What does the fox say aka I'm PLURKing now \o/ ..whatever that means lol.

Hey guys!
 Hope everyone is having a relaxing and peaceful sunday. :)
The other day, while watching something on TV with one eye and working in photoshop with the other, I decided to join plurk even tho I have no blogger friends or well..any friends other than The Hidden's staff and VIPs, but since I don't work for the club anymore due to taking a break from it, I don't really keep in touch with people, except for the ones I have on Facebook.
 I do not expect anyone to add me, however I feel like I've been all alone in SL for too long and would love to make some new friends. :)

Plurk me? :)

 Today's look is a mix up of  new and stunning Collabor88 items (I'm honestly VERY impressed with this round!) and some gacha events, which there is lots and lots these days and I'm loving it...my wallet not so much tho, I'm down to 44L atm...OMG, never been so skint in my SL life, lol.



Umbrella: CatniP - Tricky Parasol (NEW @ OH MY GACHA event) LM
Hair: [taketomi]_Emiko_JackOLanternBands_Kage03 (it's a gacha item - NEW @ THE LEGION PROJECT) LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 02 (@ TLC)
Piercing: - .HoD. - Broken Reflection Mesh Piercing VIP GROUP GIFT (NEW Group gift) LM
Scarf: Little Closet - Animal Scarf - Fox (Resize Script) - (NEW @ Heritage Gacha) LM
Jacket: ISON - leather asymmetrical jacket (gray) (NEW! @ Collabor88) LM
Leggings: .:Eclair:. Wet Look Leo Leggings
Boots: ISON - cult riding boots (gray) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment