About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Pixlr fun.

Hey there!

 I'm totally bored today and just playing around in pixlr and so I thought I'd share this cool website tool. It's fun and very easy to use. If you don't know much about photoshop but would like to have something different done with your picture, this tool is for you, no sweat, no swear...just pure relax and fun. :)
Click on the link below and get started now!
If you like, you can share links to your pixlr-ed pictures in comments below. :)

http://pixlr.com/

Have a fanfreakintastic weekend! xoxo



Hair: little bones. Schism - Ombres (NEW! @ SL Fashion Week) I absolutely love this hair! LM
Skin: Glam Affair - Neva skin - America 02 LM
Eye make up: .Pekka. Party Eyeshadows LM
Eyelashes: La Malvada Mujer- FAKE pink+green
Eyes: IKON Destiny Eyes - Quicksilver LM
Teeth: [M] Prim Teeth v2 - Regular Braces (Store closed :/)
Dress: ::DirtyMind::  "Suspended" (NEW! @ AV FW retail room) LM

No comments:

Post a Comment