About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

...every time she closed her eyes.

Hi. :)

Yay, Slink West is open with about 60 best designers at one sim! To celebrate the opening designers set some of their creations to 50% discount. YEP! Do run and get some shoes, stockings, nail polish, skins etc!
Also a new round of Collabor88 opened yesterday and there are some more awesome shoes among other great stuff.

Your ride to Slink West is here
Collabor88 taxi



No comments:

Post a Comment