About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Romy had a Little Lamb :]


Hi :D

Oh hell yes! I gots my Romy! :)
Aaaand OMG this new Magika hair is just too cute!
Too excited to type anything, so lets just go str8 to details.





Hair: Magika [03] Shine (NEW!)
Head piece: *LODE* Headwear - Boohoo [green grass] rare (NEW! @ TCF)
Eye lashes: Glam Affair - Starlett Lashes Black RARE
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Quicksilver
Skin: -Glam Affair - Romy skin - Base ( America ) (NEW!) (worn with all sort of add ons - eye make up, lip make up, cheeks, brows etc, all available to buy separately @ Skin Fair)
Necklace: ::GB::memorial feather necklace for Men and Women
Top: -Pixicat- Cutout Tie Top (Grey)
Bag: =Zenith=Lining PU Leather Backpack Grey Mix Black RARE (NEW! @ The Arcade Gacha)
Skirt: Emery - Mesh Pleated Skirt Charlotte Salmon
Lamb: Birdy/Alchemy - Spring Babes - Lamb -  Chocolate (NEW! @ TCF)

No comments:

Post a Comment