About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Summer sun, something's begun.


Happy Sunday Fellow SL-ers. :)



 I just really wanted to show this cute cafe bus from [[RH]] Design house that is available @ JAPAN FAIR and it's an incredible steal! Only 180L! It also comes with a tall bar-like chair. There is 5 or 6 colors to choose from...only thing is that the bus is NOT copy, IDK if it's spose to be like that or is this a mistake, but I'm just giving heads up in case you wanted to go grab one...also while you're there, treat yourself with 2 amazing gifts from RH - a wooden desk set  and a really nice bed (not shown on the picture).
But....there are more gifts @ Japan Fair! I absolutely love this flower hairband from G Field.

Next we have this jaw dropping outfit from COCO which can be found at Fameshed in various of colors/patterns and I gotta say COCO's designer never stops surprising me. The hands in pockets became a hit with the previous release of Bomber Jacket but this is even better. I wish I had that talent, creativity and brains in general.

Aaand there's more!
The sandals!!! OMG, I love love love! REIGN is known for amazing Slink add ons and they just released 3 new ones yesterday, @ The Big Show.

The hair I'm wearing is my current fav style from Taketomi.

And that'd be it for now folks.
I hope your sunday rocks!
Stay awesome and be good to each other. xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment