About Me

My photo
Hi! :) As of april 30th 2014, I've decided to quit SL. My RL has become amazing and I just don't need SL in my life anymore. I'm thinking of starting a RL fashion blog in the future, if I do, I hope you will stop by from time to time. :) Huge thanks to every sponsor I had pleasure working with in SL. <3. Emery 4ever!!! Lol...felt the need to shout this out as I'm still the biggest Emery fan and it's the only thing I miss from SL.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

TMD's 2nd Anniversary.


Hi! :)

 A new round of The Mens Dept just opened today and it happens to be their 2nd Anniversary. Congrats to all people involved and keep up the great work!
 There are some amazing creations there, as always not strictly for men. Women will also find great things, as well as home decor/furniture items etc. Head over to TMD and shop away. :)
 Oh right...I got this cute polar bear from Birdy/Alchemy gacha @ The Chapter Four, which started yesterday, so yea...there are plenty of events starting one after another this month. Make sure you load your sexy pixels with lindens and once again - shop away! :)
 Ohhh...doh, almost forgot. There's a new hair store called Spellbound. So far there's a few very cute and sexy styles and I'm looking forward to seeing more, hopefully in the near future.
 Enjoy the weekend and be good to each other. :]



No comments:

Post a Comment